Invitation to the conversation of AfCFTA with the private sector of East Africa - 15 Sept at 7:00 AM GMT (9:00 AM Kigali Time; 10:00 AM EAT)
The Office for Eastern Africa of UN Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) in collaboration with the East African Business Council (EABC) would like to invite you to a webinar that will discuss with the private sector of the region about the AfCFTA implementation success in East Africa.
The purpose of the conversation is to debate and exchange views on how to harness the potential of the African markets, strengthening the regional value chain and propose the ways through which countries of the region can seize the moment to implement and benefit from the AfCFTA agreement.
Join us this Wednesday, 15th September 2021 at 09:00 AM Kigali Time (10:00 AM EAT) via MS Teams.
Register your participation at: https://bit.ly/2X0MSBO
We look forward meeting you during the conversation.
09:00 - 09:15: Welcome Remarks
- Mr John Bosco Kalisa EABC CEO
- Ms Mama Keita, Director ECA-SRO-EA
09: 15 – 09:30: Presentation: Towards AfCFTA Implementation Success in Eastern Africa – Mr Rodgers Mukwaya, ECA’s Economic Affairs Officer
09:30 hrs-10:20: Conversation on AfCFTA Implementation Success - Facilitated by: Dr Mama Keita, Director ECA-SRO-EA
- Mr Denis Karera, Chairman of East African Business Council (EABC),
- Ms Carol Karuga Kariuki – Chief Executive Officer, Kenya Private Sector Alliance (KEPSA) Kenya
- Mr Francis Kisirinya – Executive Director, Private Sector Foundation Uganda (PSFU)
10:20 Closing Remarks